What a joke!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushfire

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the load of bull going on at the moment about the US cheerleader that went hunting in Africa?
Well now an Australian MP has put forward that Australia no longer allows the import of hunting trophies from any other country!
In a day and age where people carry on about equality and cultural respect there is a big push to completely stop something so culturally and ancestrally linked to many people. I'm from a long line of big game hunters, I tell people it's in my blood and I damned well mean it. Who's someone sitting behind a desk in a concrete jungle who thinks meat grows on a supermarket shelf to tell me I can't do something I'm born and bred to do.
What I'm scared of is I wouldn't be surprised If this joker is successful.
They've tried banning hunting in aus altogether and still do. Fortunately the state govt realised all the antis provide is whining and petitions whereas hunters are quite happy to put their money where their mouth is and now supports hunting, at least in my state.
Man I'm furious!

I prefer meat in its original packaging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: What a joke!

Welcome to the new world order ! Where rich men don't want us hunting fishing drink big pops . They think there God just keep fighting evil ! :evil:

We see more and more of this every where. People who have no clue as to the management of our natural resources, making life changing decisions for others to please political pressure groups. This is one reason it's so very important for hunters to stop bickering among themselves and instead unify to preserve our heritage.

cayuga said:
We see more and more of this every where. People who have no clue as to the management of our natural resources, making life changing decisions for others to please political pressure groups. This is one reason it's so very important for hunters to stop bickering among themselves and instead unify to preserve our heritage.
Well said !

And we all know the type that is just fine going to the store for steaks or bratwurst, while against hunting. Many are so far removed from the actual food chain, and getting further every year.

Back