A strange new pet

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!! Don't think I would like one in my house tho. What if it decided to crawl in bed with you to get warm? No thanks, I'll keep the cat. :yeah:

Funny you should mention that Toytruck. Our cabin up in NC PA doesn't get used that much so we always have one or more resident field mice there. A few years back during bear season we had a good wood fire going and the camp was nice an warm so I fell asleep in my bunk with the sleeping bag unzipped and opened. I had to get up in the middle of the night to relieve myself after a few too many beverages earlier. Well when I shifted my weight I discovered that one of the residents had decided to sleep with me and nestled herself (I hope is was a she) right under my "boys". I tell you what...that's a better sensation than eating a York peppermint pattie....!

bronko220002 said:
Funny you should mention that Toytruck. Our cabin up in NC PA doesn't get used that much so we always have one or more resident field mice there. A few years back during bear season we had a good wood fire going and the camp was nice an warm so I fell asleep in my bunk with the sleeping bag unzipped and opened. I had to get up in the middle of the night to relieve myself after a few too many beverages earlier. Well when I shifted my weight I discovered that one of the residents had decided to sleep with me and nestled herself (I hope is was a she) right under my "boys". I tell you what...that's a better sensation than eating a York peppermint pattie....!
:lol: too funny bronko!! I had that happen to me also, but the little bugger didn't get inside the sleeping bag, just crawled up my arm!! :shock: I kept hearing something "rolling" during the night and when I got up to get dressed one of my boots was full of acorns and the other half full. Guess they thought they were silos, storing for the winter... :lol:

He is really cute, not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you don't need to clean up after him. I guess you and him are making friends as you are already talking to him :D :D

$10.00 for a skin. Heck he's family now. He's priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back