New addition to the family

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PtMD989

Reaction score
Picked up a puppy a few days ago. We got him from an Amish family up in Clare MI. His dad is Aussie and mom is border collie.
bfb35bb12c2675c3dca4079302077e74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    253.1 KB · Views: 232
Re: New addition to the family

Australian Shepherd & Border Collie huh? better stock up on yer vitamins & lots of energy bars. :yeah:

Ya,he's got some energy. He likes tormenting my beagle, she needs the exercise. Been working on playing fetch with him. Sometimes he gets it sometimes he don't. Had a shorthair border collie last year till the wife decided to send her back to the rescue. I miss that dog.

Should be a smart dog with that mix

He has settled in nicely. Got to break him from chewing up stuff and kids and the beagle.

my son has a rescue dog that's bird dog/ Aussie mix. probably only 40 to 50 pounds but, that is the strongest most energetic animal I've ever seen.

and with absolutely no trainin' he has a very strong herdin' instinct. he'll lead out & as soon as he's sure yer movin' he circles around behind to "herd" ya.

Our last border collie loved to play fetch. She would go hard for about 15 mins then lay down tired ,I would still throw her toy she would still fetch it. Then it was nap time for her.

Latest posts

Back