ML Bullet Return Policies

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked up 4 boxes of 250 gr bonded TC Shockwaves while at WalMart this past Saturday at a pretty decent price. Decided I didn't really need them and went to return and get a refund today. Was told they were not refundable because they were considered ammunition. I was surprised because I thought only loaded ammo was non refundable. Anyone have any expertise on this?

Price was pretty good. 15 count boxes for $13.00 per box + tax. A week later they dropped the price to $5.00 a box to get rid of them. Guess I should have waited a week. LOL
Will sell all 4 boxes together if someone will pay what I have into them plus shipping.. If not, I will use them for plinking. No biggie either way.

Yeah, you may have to just use them up. There is a need at times for a bullet to get a scope initially sighted in, then move to your hunting bullets. I’ve used them for hunting years back, mostly use an XTP or Barnes now.

Back