Leica geovid hd-b's

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushfire

Reaction score
I'm a long way off having the money but I definitely want to get a good pair of range finding binos. I hunt with a bow up to long range rifles so want something to cover the whole range I need. This kicks out swaro's ELs, my brother has Leica hd geovids and they're great but I'm wondering about the hd-bs, I like the idea that I don't have to take my phone into the field with a ballistics calculator. I also find when bow hunting the geovids are really difficult to use while still hunting with a bow in hand and the ergonomics seem a lot better in this respect in the newer model.

Anyone had experiences with the hd-b's? If so thoughts?

Just got a set afew months ago,from my livingroom chair i was ranging telephone poles from 1150 yards to 1750 yrd threw my front window.The longest i ranged a telephone pole was 2070 yards that was like first light.Works at last light very well also.

i haven't used the balistic part yet because i haven't had time to do any shooting.The ranger is near instant.

I'm very happy with my set of geovid hd-b,not cheap but worth every penny IMO i maybe alittle bias because i have a pair of lieca 7x42 that i've had for 10 or so years that my son kinda latched on to so i needed to upgrade to a rangefinder.

Just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Back