Bushnell scopes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ep427

Reaction score
Who uses a Bushnell scope? I really like Bushnell products and have had really good luck with them. Just wondering who else likes them.

I have a Bushnell Elite on one muzzle loader. It is a great scope. Clarity is excellent. Ability to focus is wonderful. And the ability to switch powders is very good. Also I do not see a large POI difference when changing powers. I know that concerns many. On my Black Diamond XR I use a Bushnell Banner Dusk to Dawn 1.5-4.5x32mm. While this was a low dollar scope ($69.99) at purchase... It has held up excellent. And I always remember the first time I let someone at my deer camp look through the scope. He was looking out into the woods and handing it back chuckled and comments... you must have paid some big bucks for that scope. When I told him what I paid he could hardly believe a scope that low end was that good. In fact next year, he had one on his 30-30.

I also use Nikon, Simmons, Tasco, Leupold, and just purchased a Redfield.

I have one Bushnell 3200 Elite 4-12x40 Adjustable objective, it is on my KRB7 50 cal. muzzleloader and I like it a lot. I also have purchased and used Nikon's, Redfield's and one Leupold. The Leupold is by far the best optic I own, however they are all good.

I'm a Bushnell fan also. I have a 4200 3-9x40 that is a great scope. Glass is good plus the rain guard really works. I picked up a new legend ultra hd 1.75-5x32 for my Omega this past spring. Great little scope with a wide field of view but the reticle may be a little fine for my liking, jury is still out.

Latest posts

Back