Disc & Mountainer Bases

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes.both use the .501 spacing in the holes....I have both and they take a weaver 45 type base meaning same hole spacing

Talley makes a very nice 2 pc base set and use there rings.
I believe all knight round action bolt rifles use same mounts .

that is what I have talley on 2 rifles and a warne weaver type base on the other...I needed a 30mm ring for 1 scope and Tally did not have a 30mm ring...

Thanks bestill....for the price of the warne setup I could of got 2 talleys...lol..I really like the Talley mounts..it is a good solid 2 piece mount...and pretty true right out of the package

not many rifles hasve the spacing like knight has...they went with an odd spacing...there is a remington that has same spacing a model 521 i believe and a certain mauser and I think a Tika....and a few other odd ball rifles....i dont know why they did not go with a more common one...

Al-53 said:
not many rifles hasve the spacing like knight has...they went with an odd spacing...there is a remington that has same spacing a model 521 i believe and a certain mauser and I think a Tika....and a few other odd ball rifles....i dont know why they did not go with a more common one...

Remington 541

20E3A095FB8F448DB1262FEAA9291B54.ashx

your right Mike..it was the 541...was not sure off hand when I posted..some reason I had 521 om my mind..lol...

thanks

Back