CAUTION!!! - This is an open forum. The views and/or practices expressed herein are NOT APPROVED by ModernMuzzleloader.com and may be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Therefore, all information and advice provided by the participants of this forum should be considered with extreme caution and verified prior to implementation. For correct muzzleloading procedures please refer to your Owner’s Manual or contact the respective manufacturer.

Styrka Scopes ???

Binoculars, rangefinders, and Scopes. If you use it for hunting talk about it here!

Moderator: Senior Moderators

beerbrewer

Styrka Scopes ???

Postby beerbrewer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Does anyone have any experience with Styrka scopes? I am considering a STYRKA S3 SERIES2-7X32 SH-BDC scope for my muzzleloader. Unfortunately I don't know anything about them.

Your comments are appreciated.

03mossy

Re: Styrka Scopes ???

Postby 03mossy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:53 pm

I do not own one but I've heard nothing but good things. I wish them the best of luck and I hope they succeed because they're based in Minnesota and about an hour and a half away from me. One of these days I would like to take a trip down to their Factory to see what it's all about.
T/C Omega .50
White Lightning .50
Knight Mountaineer .45 1-20"
Knight Littlehorn .50
T/C Firehawk .54
Apparently I have no brand loyalty...anybody got a CVA for sale... :think:

rangerod
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Styrka Scopes ???

Postby rangerod » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:05 pm

I have a Styrka scope on a T/C Triumph and it seems pretty nice although I haven't shot it a lot yet. These scopes are rather bulky.

Return to “Optics”