Konus Opinions Wanted

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter177

Reaction score
I recently purchased my CVA Wolf at Cabela's. It was a combo that included the gun, Konus 3-9X32 scope, and a case. The clarity is good and when I boresighted it the adjustments were positive. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions on Konus scopes? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

hunter177 said:
I recently purchased my CVA Wolf at Cabela's. It was a combo that included the gun, Konus 3-9X32 scope, and a case. The clarity is good and when I boresighted it the adjustments were positive. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions on Konus scopes? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

One of my customers has the CVA Optimas with the stock Konus. He was comparing his Konus the other day to my Weaver Nitrex 1. After about a 5 min evaluation in some dim lighted conditions he was about ready to rip his Konus off his Ml and heave it about as far as he could throw it and run to the nearest sporting good shop to buy a Weaver.

If thats any clue???

Back