Cabela's flier today.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good deal. I have the 2.5-12x44 on my '06. Hunted with it for the first time a few weeks ago. It's incredible! I could shoot no problem in the woods well after legal shooting hours. Never would I have thought I could have a scope like that until a family member got a job at a big box store and got me a screaming deal.

03mossy said:
That is a good deal. I have the 2.5-12x44 on my '06. Hunted with it for the first time a few weeks ago. It's incredible! I could shoot no problem in the woods well after legal shooting hours. Never would I have thought I could have a scope like that until a family member got a job at a big box store and got me a screaming deal.

Agree! Its an exceptional deal IMO.

Are Leopold's really worth the money? Seems many newer manufacturers offer great scopes at better prices - like Vortex.

tl511 said:
Are Leopold's really worth the money? Seems many newer manufacturers offer great scopes at better prices - like Vortex.

Good quality scopes just aren't cheap. Each manufacturer of quality scopes builds less costly and very costly scopes. I have two VX6 Leupolds and it would scare you how long after legal hunting hours you can see clearly through them. Anytime someone's looking for a high quality scope and its on sale for $500 off, that's the time to purchase.

Starting Dec 15th they have the Vortex 3-9x50 V-Plex Crossfire II for $99.99 Thats $70 off and under half of MSRP.

Great price for a budget scope.

WOW I just caught this today. Dont even need a new scope, but that Leupold is almost too much to pass on. Looked, and the price is still good. Oh, man Im in a dilemma now... Im trying to resist, but coming up with more and more reasons to break out the shopping card. :think:

I kept seeing it in popup ads all over the place, which made me go back and look again, which kept the focus on the popups.... The sale was still good it was 2/3 the price..almost $600 off.. I finally broke to the pressure. Surely her royal majesty could understand the logic.. I was SAVING money... Well, Im hoping she doesn't notice.. Ill have to downplay it and hide the reciepts. $920 for a VX6 3-18X50 Iluminated delivered. :partyman:

:partyman: :applause:

Your gonna love it!!!

And how's the old saying go... it's easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission.

Squeeze said:
I kept seeing it in popup ads all over the place, which made me go back and look again, which kept the focus on the popups.... The sale was still good it was 2/3 the price..almost $600 off.. I finally broke to the pressure. Surely her royal majesty could understand the logic.. I was SAVING money... Well, Im hoping she doesn't notice.. Ill have to downplay it and hide the reciepts. $920 for a VX6 3-18X50 Iluminated delivered. :partyman:

Well hiding receipts etc., as we all know, most of the time never works. Just tell her that its the way its going to be, no if or ands about it. Then, run like heck. After a couple days, return home, cautiously. If she gives you any flack, just tell her you told her so, then run like heck again. Hopefully after a few days gone, she'll calm down about it :twisted: Maybe even start to miss you... :lol:

Back