weaver style one piece base for new wolf

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redear

Reaction score
Now that muzzleloader season is over I am wanting to take the durasight base and rings off my new wolf and replace with a one piece weaver style base that will overhang the breech plug so I can use a non long eye relief scope easier. the ones I have found don't look like the same hole pattern as my newer wolf which looks like a fairly evenly spaced 4 holes, I would need the base to include mounting screws. I have fallen in love with the weaver quadlock rings for hard kicking guns and intend on using them on the wolf for their gripping power. the durasight setup worked this fall but I had to really torque down on the ring screws to stop the scope from slipping, so I want to get away from the durasight setup.

I went and ordered the eabco base for the wolf, it is the only one I have seen that extends back some and has plenty of ring position options. It may be overly long but I can always trim off what I don't need.

Latest posts

Back