Boyds thumbhole stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never for a RUM but I have about 15 boyds stocks and every one has been great!

Are you looking at the 700 muzzleloader or the 700 SA?

I bought a varmint thumbhole 700 SA blind mag bull barrel stock for my smokeless 700 muzzleloader conversion. It's a very nice stock, my only complaint is my hand has to stretch out some to reach the trigger. This stock does not come with the cutout for the ramrod, I think the muzzleloader one does.

BuckDoeHunter said:
Are you looking at the 700 muzzleloader or the 700 SA?

I bought a varmint thumbhole 700 SA blind mag bull barrel stock for my smokeless 700 muzzleloader conversion. It's a very nice stock, my only complaint is my hand has to stretch out some to reach the trigger............

If the guys making thumbhole stocks would use this information, all the stocks would fit.

Yep, same problem with my thumbhole laminated mountaineer.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Here's a couple I've put on Remington Muzzleloaders....I love the feel and fit of these stocks..

that mulie doing some fighting??looks like his g2 is busted off and thats a good gash on his shoulder

bp45cal said:
that mulie doing some fighting??looks like his g2 is busted off and thats a good gash on his shoulder
Yes and no....He was a fighter....Killed him at the end of rut....The hole in his shoulder is the exit wound of a 290 TEZ that took some bone out with it...

Back