250g TEZ -- 50g Blackhorn

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no info about 50 grains use for test on this post also this is the first time seeing this that is why I was puzzle about it.
Who
What
When
And where
And also why post something that is 2 years old.
Sorry I just see lack of info or I missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

280Bravo said:
I see no info about 50 grains use for test on this post also this is the first time seeing this that is why I was puzzle about it.
Who------------------------------------------------------------- Me
What-------------------------------------------------------------Title say 250g TEz -- 50g Blackhorn
When------------------------------------------------------------ First line in OP say This shooting is from July 11, 2015.
And where----------------------------------------------------- By my name it reveals location; does location matter?
And also why post something that is 2 years old.--Travis299 posted new information on Wednesday .
Sorry I just see lack of info or I missed something.

No problem, just ask if there is more you would like to know. ☺

Here is results when the powder charge was 80 grain.

X4

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

In Ron's 35/50grV test, those bullets that fail at 1200fps - we don't know at what point they do fail? It might be 1300, 1400 fps?
Here are the test results.

Last year, I cut off the noses of 50cal lead conicals to the weights indicated. I shot them with Ron's 50grV BH209 thru a Chrono to see what the difference in speed was with heavier bullets.

Attachments

• Ron 35w 50V test .jpg
    Ron 35w 50V test .jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 65
  • BH209 35 50 all graph.JPG
    BH209 35 50 all graph.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back