Knight 209 FPJ Conversion Kit for LK93

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any leads on where to get my hands on a Knight 209 FPJ Conversion Kit for LK93? The only place I can find them is on Knight's site but they are almost $80 shipped.

If I only had got this LK a year ago the market was saturated with these kits for $40-50. I just have a hard time paying retail from Knight for this since I only paid $50 for the gun and scope.

If I have to I have to and I will consider it my donation to helping Knight get back producing rifles.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Dave

I'm the person selling the kit in the add that FG posted for you. I bought mine from Bass Pro about five years ago and paid almost $80 so I'm asking half of that $40.

Hornet22savage said:
I'm the person selling the kit in the add that FG posted for you. I bought mine from Bass Pro about five years ago and paid almost $80 so I'm asking half of that $40.

Pretty sure that's the right one. We have the same rifle so it should work.

Do you happen to have a pic?

Thanks,
Dave

Im pretty sure its the right one too. I THINK its only the 54cal that had 2 different diameters. 5/8 and 11/16th

Latest posts

Back