Muley Hunter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I found out tonight he had an accident and got pretty busted up. I know he broke his back and busted a couple vertebras. I'm sure he could use a few prayers right now.

Grouse said:
I found out tonight he had an accident and got pretty busted up. I know he broke his back and busted a couple vertebras. I'm sure he could use a few prayers right now.

Correct I am talking to him online right now... trying to convince him that is is OK to use the pain meds that are prescribed... He doesn't want to. He is stilltrying to be Muley - stubborn!

Muley, take your pain medicine!! Dayum!!

Was it a car wreck?

Hope he gets all healed up correctly.

Says his foot gave out under him and slipped. He posted over on FG's site. Broke two vertabrae and pulled the ligament in his right foot. Ouch.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
and give you peace.

Heal up quick you awnry old goat and take the meds!!!

Praying and believing for your COMPLETE healing and restoration with no loss of ability or range of motion.

Be blessed.

Pete,

Prayers are a great healer and so are the meds. We'll send the prayers and you take the damn meds. Don't be a stubborn cuss all your life. We 're too old for this type of injury so take the meds to speed the healing so it doesn't lead to something else.

Ray......... :wink:

Pete,

Keep taking those meds and before you know it you'll be outside making smoke again.

Ray......... :wink:

Prayers and best wishes for a Speedy Recovery! Hang in there!

Muley Hunter said:
I'm trying Ray. I'm actually pretty high right now.

I laughed pretty good on that one, Not something I thought I would ever read on here LOL.

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery

What everybody else said, take the meds...

they really help=broken fibula 1993, kidney stone-emergency surgery 01/07/13....long story, the broken bone was a piece of cake compaired to the stone!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back