BLACK DIAMOND PISTOL W/AMERICAN PIONEER

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heres a 5 shot group with 85 gr. American Pioneer FFG and 300 gr.XTP w/short black mmp sabot, shots 1/2 didnt swab, 3-5 wiped with patch w/windex then dry patch.. not sure what happened on shots 4-5 more then likely just me... but the 1st 3 shots were outstanding..

Attachments

• IMG_1636.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 475
Id like to see a picture of that pistol if you can. Im in the market for a black powder pistol and im not sure what to get yet

751510shooter said:
Id like to see a picture of that pistol if you can. Im in the market for a black powder pistol and im not sure what to get yet
Heres a pic....This is not a factory built pistol, it was made from a T/C Black Diamond mz rifle...
if your looking for a production pistol the CVA Optima pistol is your best bet, very accurate and decent price..

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 375
I'm glad to see that you are still having fun with your pistol. :yeah:

junkman, dbowling did a nice write up on this project that's somewhere on here.

03mossy said:
junkman, dbowling did a nice write up on this project that's somewhere on here.
I seen and enjoyed his write up.I also have a hand cannon of the same type. I built it off a Knight Disc a few years back.I was just wondering if anyone else has taken the plunge yet.These muzzy's are a hoot to shoot and they always get alot of questions at the range.There is a picture of mine floating around here somewhere,I think it might be in his original post asking if anybody has done a project like that befor.If I find it I'll try to post it over here.

Won't let me copy and paste.I'll just give the original post a bump.

Latest posts

Back