Knight Mk85

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lptroll

Reaction score
Not a Knight shooter , but see a as described MK85 54 SS laminated W/Weaver scope at www. bidnow.us.com Located at Vassar, Mi. Read bidding terms and rules before taking action!

I saw one on that site listed as .54 cal but one of the pictures shows a .50 cal barrel stamp. :huh?:

As I said, Not a Knight shooter, just relaying the info for anyone interested. By the way, is the Knight Mk85 laminated a good shooter or not, right now the high bid is around $160

Re: Knight Mk85 sold

Knight Mk85 sold at action $160.00. Don't know if this is a good price, but just relaying the info.

yep, thats a good price, but if your not local, you would have to add in shipping and it said only ship to ffl, so transfer fees there too. and all the hassle of joining whatever they had in order to bid. Thats pretty much what kept me from even trying. that and not being able to see for myself the actual condition. Inside bore, etc. If a ML isnt cleaned same day, or shot even once and put away by someone inexperienced in Muzzleloader care, It doesnt take long for the caustic nature of shot residue left in the bore to eat away the metal. Unless you can personally inspect the gun, there has to be a level of trust in the sellers knowledge, and honesty. In this case, the seller was a third party, selling bulk items, with who knows what kind of knowledge in muzzleloaders. Then your down to sheer gamble on (usually) a three day inspection for possible return. (which is usually on your dime) then try to get reimbursed...and whatever is in their fine print for a sale contract.. Its a crap shoot

Back