Knight Freedom Series?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought all Knights were 100% U.S. made?

Can someone tell me the difference between the Disc Extreme ($589.99) and the Disc Extreme "Freedom Series" ($479.99)? Let's say with the standard polymer stock.

The obvious differences is in the weight with the regular Extreme being 7 lbs 6 oz and the Freedom Extreme 8 lbs 8 oz, over a pound more!

SteveH said:
I thought all Knights were 100% U.S. made?

The "Freedom Series" is all American as far as I know and on the site they stick to that claim...

Can someone tell me the difference between the Disc Extreme ($589.99) and the Disc Extreme "Freedom Series" ($479.99)? Let's say with the standard polymer stock.

I think that is the difference between the two rifles - the stock! The "Freedom Series" does not come with the CabonKnight stock. It is the older original Bell & Carlson Knight black polymer stock

The obvious differences is in the weight with the regular Extreme being 7 lbs 6 oz and the Freedom Extreme 8 lbs 8 oz, over a pound more![/quote]

Which very well could be in the stock weight also..
The big difference in pricing is probably with all the extras that come with the DISC Extreme

All of this is not verified just some I am guessing from the differences that I see listed.

Yeah, I noticed that the regular Extreme also boasts the Easton ram rod (foreign made?) and the Dynatech bore coating while the Freedom Extreme does not. It just seems counterintuitive that the "all American" version is $100 less than the regular version.

SteveH said:
Yeah, I noticed that the regular Extreme also boasts the Easton ram rod (foreign made?) and the Dynatech bore coating while the Freedom Extreme does not. It just seems counterintuitive that the "all American" version is $100 less than the regular version.

The Easton Ram Rod is made here in the States... from the Easton information page...

Easton® Ramrod Adds 60% more rigidity: 100% American Made Proudly made in the USA:

+ a $45 dollar cleaning kit with the regular DISC... + plus the bore coat +the stock, I guess it can all add up..

Just discovered and factor of the Freedom Series...

They are built for left hand shooters.... so the safety will be on the left and the stock will not have the roll over...

I may have spoken to hastily on this - I can not find the information that I read previously to verify that I was correct as stated above...

Back