Out for a look-see

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
My neighbor wanted to go out this morning and check his trail cams. I asked if I might go with him, I was suppose to work but I can put it off another day.

We loaded ATV's and headed to the woods - it really was an excellent morning for the trip. I was really along for the ride but it really was a fun trip especially at the end.

We got to the end of the decent road and unloaded - headed across the meadow and started up the mountain. Wish it was not so dry and dusty especially when you are following - but with 15 minutes of leaving the truck right there in the road a group of elk had been earlier this morning. The area is so brushy and thick wasn't much chance of seeing them unless we caught them in the road.

About five miles later we got to his camera spot and dismounted and headed down a steep embankment to a ridge top and then out along the ridge a hundred yards or so..

On the way in we started picking up sign of a small group and in the end before getting to the cameras - Fruit of the Trip - but crap no season yet!!!

Now that was fun!

Awesome stuff mate!

I prefer meat in its original packaging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back