Another silly question - can I use these?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sabotloader said:
JPHunting

Concerning RW - GM54-120 is really being nice.... it could get a lot more colorful than 'TWIT'

Im trying to be nice :D

We could start a multi page thread on words that describe him more accurately but im sure it would get locked and we would be in the dog house.

Haha had a chuckle when I read that first line. That makes sense though, always are hardto know if there are any actual issues or whether people are just bias to one thing or another. I got a bit more of an explanation from him in a follow up email he'd tried both and couldn't get a of load to group.

I prefer meat in its original packaging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many of his opinions are based on bias. He hates the idea of a 45cal and especially a Savage 45cal. Oddly he has never owned a Savage converted to 45cal that im aware of so his opinion is mute. There are thousands of happy owners and almost no unhappy ones.

If you search his name on here (all one word) you will have a better understanding of his issues and why he is gone from here and Dougs board.

Rude sums it up in short.

BTW another good 458 is the Sierra 458 300gr JHP. Nice soft core and a thin jacket. Its probably too weak for really large game but should work great upto mule deer sized game.

Latest posts

Back