LHR REDEMPTION REVIEW

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting but the pictures on the right side are all CVA stuff. Wouldn't make more sense if it was LHR stuff?

As soon as I saw the way the barrel hinged to the frame, I knew it wasn't for me. My ex-traditions pursuit was similar. It was a loose setup and the rifle was prone to stringing the shots.

An interesting rifle but not for me. I am moving back to the traditional side of the fence.

BuckDoeHunter said:
As soon as I saw the way the barrel hinged to the frame, I knew it wasn't for me. My ex-traditions pursuit was similar. It was a loose setup and the rifle was prone to stringing the shots.

There's still two of them locally that almost wobble.........

Seems the only positive reviews are from the guys with an interest in selling them. Any private review Ive seen is not quite so shining. I thought I wanted one a year or two ago, but after some research I just bought another knight instead

While it has some interesting design concepts... the rifle never really made it like some thought. But then you have Knight Rifles, T/C even CVA and all of them shoot well and with the new powders on the market are easy to use and clean. I like my Lyman rifles also.

Back