speer deep curl

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qchunter

Reaction score
Has anyone here found a place that has .452 300 grain Speer deep curl bullets in stock?

Nope! I looked high and low for these for a friend and there no where to be found. I signed up on on the "notify me" when they will be back in stock on about 15 different sites and still have not found any.

Yep the best way is to get on all the reloading sites and set up "Notify Me" emails. The only thing bad about them is that you have to jump on them as soon as you see them. I got some .500's a few months ago like that and by the next day they were all gone. :roll: Another place to look is in the Reloading section of Gunbroker. Some don't gouge too much, just look at places like Midway and Graf to get an idea of what they charge so you know what to bid. Speer really seems to be behind supplying to the reloaders. Hornady seems to be getting some out.

I am waiting to be notified as well. I've waited to the point I'm not waiting anymore and going to Bloodlines.

StewTCB said:
I am waiting to be notified as well. I've waited to the point I'm not waiting anymore and going to Bloodlines.
I totally understand. While I managed to get some stock, I am moving a little different direction. I have a new mould and plan to start casting some .500 330grain lead bullets for my .54. If all goes well I might get a few made this weekend. if this works out I may get another mould in .452.

Sounds like fun. Being the greenhorn that I am I shouldn't undertake that at this point. But I can see how getting involved in casting bullets could be fun.

I talked with Speer a few weeks ago & they have NO plans to produce any bullets at this time......only loaded ammunition & the didn't seem to care about handloaders or muzzleloaders needs. Must be nice to have that much money!!!

Back