Midway does it again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently placed an order from Midway USA for several items, among them were a set of Warne QR 1" medium height matte rings. When I received my order I looked everything over quickly and was satisfied. Well when I went to put those rings on my 45 Elite I realized that the package said Quick Release but the product in the package was wrong. I placed a phone call to customer service and was quickly gratified with the response of return them and we will exchange them at no cost. I mailed them back Wednesday and just got an e-mail stating that they received them today, also included was a $6 credit for my return shipping. I did not expect that at all, I believe they will get more business form me. Top Notch.

I have always had good luck with Midway USA. Glad to hear they took care of you so well.

I have been buying from midway for quite some time, have never had any kind of an issue.

Top notch all the way, I had the chance to meet and talk with Larry at the NRA Convention when it was held in Milwaukee. MIDWAY USA all the way. :yeah: :yeah:

Back