NMLRA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
FYI
The National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association (NMLRA) will have their Fall National Match from September 13-20, 2014. There will be about 1000 registered shooters, shooting any ML imaginable. Numerous matches, check out their website.
They started an In-Line match in June. 50, 100, 200 paper targets, 200M (chicken silhouette), 300M (Pig silhouette). Basically, 5 shots for score at each distance.

First place in the In-Line National Championship went to a guy shooting Black Powder and 500gr lead bullet. Also, saw on the another site that Ultimate Team of 4, showed up to much disappointment to their claims.
This guy shooting Black Powder and heavy lead bullets was the first to record a perfect 150/150 on paper (50, 100, 200 yards). He actually only missed 1 chicken at 200M and hit all the 300M pigs. Nearly cleaned the entire course of fire!

II was there as well, the one big guy in the black shirt was saying that he shot 1.25" groups ar 500 yards......I saw the 200 yard targets he was shooting and they were not even close to a 2.0" group......Hell my TC Omega .45 shoots A LOT better than any of the Ultimate guys were shooting. Bye the way, the winning 200 yard target had a 1.5" group, was not Ultimates.
photo.php

jwhill said:
II was there as well, the one big guy in the black shirt was saying that he shot 1.25" groups ar 500 yards......I saw the 200 yard targets he was shooting and they were not even close to a 2.0" group......Hell my TC Omega .45 shoots A LOT better than any of the Ultimate guys were shooting. Bye the way, the winning 200 yard target had a 1.5" group, the pics on facebook on inline muzzeloader shooting nation group, and that's not the ultimate guys.

Latest posts

Back