TC Omega Laminated Stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last stock I ordered from Boyd's I got the Decellerator recoil pad as the Limbsaver was not offered. The Limbsaver is a good deal installed. Just remember to put your correct length of pull when you upgrade.

Steve you just made my day month and year! I have dreamed of the day of putting my Omega in a nice walnut stock and now I can. I had planned on just getting a blank and doing it myself someday. I already sent the link to my wife sayings it's the only thing I want for Christmas this year lol.

I wonder if it has the ramrod channel in it as it doesn't say.

Wow. About friggin time!! I've passed on quite a few Omega's that had the plastic stock. Now I have change my search engines. It's a shame we had to wait for the line to be discontinued.

Thanks for the heads up. :applause:

Wow looked at these the other and only one sold out was Nutmeg. Looked at today to show my wife which one I want and they are sold out of all of them!

You don't have to wait until they come back in stock. They will make it once ordered. Upgrading to a better recoil pad usually takes a week or two for delivery.

Back