Hangfire problem with my T/C Triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably, because your posts are always recommending to swab between shots. Plus, they get so long winded it's hard to read them carefully. That's why I tend to scan read them, and might miss some details.

Which is why when I read Hoppe's I thought of the Hoppe's i've used for decades. Who would use anything but real Hoppe's? The smell is the best part.

I guess the OP is finished with this thread, so I'll respond to that. "Always recommending to swab between shots", do you just disagree with me making such recommendations or do you know something I don't? "Long Winded", I haven't seen a long winded post in this thread, Maybe you can point one out! I use Hoppe's Elite gun cleaner because I can clean modern rifles and traditional rifles and inline rifles with all powders, can Hoppe's #9 do that. Not trying to step on your toes but if you would slow down and read the replies to the posts as written, there would be far less confusion.

Just going by your past record. Guys do that with me all the time, so I thought i'd start doing it too.

You do make some rather long posts that you seem to copy/paste in different threads. Most of the posts answers questions that were never asked.

Just saying.

As for the Hoppe's? I use it for CF, and BH 209. BP gets just Windex, and soap and water. No solvents needed. I like to keep it simple.

"Just going by your past record"! I don't know where you are coming from with this.

Yes I have made some long post, filled with useful information, nobody has to read them. Yes I do copy and past them. Are you telling me it is against Forum rules to do so. Or is it just something you don't like me to do?

I was just explaining why I scan read your posts. I never know if i've already read the same post before.

Did I mention anything about forum rules? Don't put words in my mouth.

Now, lets drop it. We've done enough damage in this thread.

"We've done enough damage in this thread", Have you got a mouse in your pocket. You aren't getting off that easy.
I remember specifically when the OP left this thread, he tested his rifle a couple of times with no hang fires. If you feel bad for yourself don't try to make me feel bad also, not going to happen and you aren't going to blame any thread jumping on me.
Also you said I was putting words in your mouth, not a chance, I asked you if there was any forum rules that said I could not Reply as I have in the past. I never said any thing about what you said.
I feel I should be able to post a reply that gets my point across, It doesn't make any difference how you think I should do it or how quickly I should do It. You know how I Post If you don't like it don't read them, no sense in just scanning the material and getting half the information wrong.
You seem to me that you have a hang up about me recommending to people to swab the muzzleloader bore between shots. Is this a personal problem. Besides you must have been scanning my replies again, I didn't recommend for the OP to swab between shots, I said "IF he was then he needed to check the saturation level of the patches".
You also complained about giving information that the OP does not ask for. I give any information I see fit and think that the OP or other people can use. If you don't like it, again don't read it.
Have a Good Day

Latest posts

Back