Help with Peifer TS-93

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slingshot

Reaction score
Hello. I have a Peifer TS-93 inline muzzleloader. I am looking for a new trigger as I accidently broke it. I can not find any parts available for this gun? I would just hate to moth ball this gun just because the trigger broke. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Brian

Not knowing what the part looked like, I would suggest you try Timney Triggers. They make countless replacement triggers for different rifles. What I am thinking is one they made for a different model might work for you.

I had no luck finding who made the trigger but they came with Douglas barrels. If its a true Timney or Bold trigger, it should be labeled accordingly.

Pretty sure Ralph custom made all those triggers in-house. I almost bought one of those back around '94, but ended up buying a White because so much of Ralph's rifles were totally custom.

Where did the trigger break? Is it something a gunsmith could repair or fabricate a new one?

Good luck.

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I was not aware anyone had responded to this. Thank you all who did.
I have attached a picture showing where the break is. Not sure if adding the picture worked or not but the break is on the opposite end from the pull. It engages a poppet that releases a piston into the primer. I brought it into work today. Im going to try and build it up with weld and grind it to shape.

Nope, pics didnt work. Darn computers. I'd be fine if we all went back to counting on our fingers.

Hello. I have a Peifer TS-93 inline muzzleloader. I am looking for a new trigger as I accidently broke it. I can not find any parts available for this gun? I would just hate to moth ball this gun just because the trigger broke. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Brian
Send me a PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you!
Brian
Did you get you trigger

Back