Thor bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oski

Reaction score
Does anyone on here shoot Thor Bullets? I used them in an Accura a few yeqrs nack but I havnt seen very much of them lately. I just got a new to me Knight DISC rifle and was wondering if anyone shot them from a Knight. What bullet do yall recomemd to shoot from a Knihht DISC? Thanks

i shot them from a Knight Disc Extreme when I drew a Colorado MZ Elk Tag.

They shoot just fine but are pretty pricey and can be hard to get at some times. I believe I needed the .501 size.

There are many bullet choices and plain old Barnes would work as well.

My theory is to use an inexpensive pistol bullet to practice with, the 300 grain Hornady XTP fits that need. Now, that bullet will kill deer just fine but many people will switch to a " premium " bullet to take game. Premium bullets would include the Thor, Barnes, Lehigh, Nosler and Speer if you can find them.

I like 300 grain bullets in Harvester Long Black Sabots ( smooth not Crushed Rib ). They all seem to shoot well with about 100 grains by volume of your powder of choice.

I used 200 grn shockwave"s in my knight disc extreme and once I dropped the powder charge down to 90 grns of triple 777 shot an 1 1/12 groups at 100 yards, shot 2 deer 2 coyotes complete pass threw on everything,the deer here in Missouri are not that big as a rule the biggest was about 140 pounds hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back