muzzy and BH209 cleaning with Mil-Comm products

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atjurhs

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know there's lots of other "favored" cleaning products out there, but I'm wondering is if anyone has used the Mil-Comm line of products for cleaning your muzzy (specifically when using BH209 propellant). I Mil-Comm line of products on all the rest of my firearms, so I'm wondering how effective Mil-Comm products would be on my muzzy?

Thanks, Todd

atjurhs said:
Hi guys,

I know there's lots of other "favored" cleaning products out there, but I'm wondering is if anyone has used the Mil-Comm line of products for cleaning your muzzy (specifically when using BH209 propellant). I Mil-Comm line of products on all the rest of my firearms, so I'm wondering how effective Mil-Comm products would be on my muzzy?

Thanks, Todd

If you are using the Mil-Comm products on your modern guns and having good luck with it, I see no reason that you can't use it on your muzzleloader while you are using BH 209 powder. If you are having good luck and are happy why rock the boat.

Latest posts

Back