Merry Christmas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenm2

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my Muzzleloading friends. I hope You all have a joyful New Year.

I want to wish a special seasons greetings to all the forum members and their families. I hope all your Christmas dreams come true. And a special Merry Christmas to all the men and women serving in the armed services and protective services that will not be able to spend the holidays with their family. Keep them in your heart. Be safe, eat too much so you have something to feel guilty about after the new year, and most of all share in the season with your loved ones.

Dave

Indeed gentlemen,

I wish each of you and yours a most blessed Christmas season.

Tim

merryxmas.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Blessed new year to all!

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; 11for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. (luke 2:11)

Merry Christams to all! Wishing you a Blessed New Year!

The Reason for the season

[youtube]dZvjPCcHI4g[/youtube]

Wise king:There is a King among kings who would save your little friend
Aaron: The Babe but i do not understand?
Wise king: It is not necessary that you understand. Go to him.
Aaron: I have no gift to bring.
Wise king: Go to him, look upon the new born King.

And as Aaron looked at the the Babe, he thought it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

Aaron: And yet there is something more about Him. So much more.
Wise king: Your gift little drummer boy given out of the simple desperation of a pure love is the one favored above all

I dont remember who posted the PTX version of Little Drummer Boy last year for me. I think it was Mossy but im not sure without looking.

Mary Did You Know
[youtube]ifCWN5pJGIE[/youtube]

I want to thank everyone on this forum for all of the spot on advice and the wealth. Of knowledge. Merry christmas and happy new year. May all of your shots be true.

Jeff.

Merry Christmas to all and here's wishing everyone a Happy Healthy New Year to all! I hope we're all around for a long time to help fellow ML nuts like us and those who want to be so they too can enjoy making smoke.

Latest posts

Back