Disappointed ( Durasight )

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
Picked up a set of Durasight base and rings for the new Impact and was disappointed to find two screw packs for the base and none for the rings. I'll call them tomorrow and see how that goes.

Let us know how they treat you.

And also its good to see you back! How have you been?

03mossy said:
Let us know how they treat you.

And also its good to see you back! How have you been?

I went up to Wally world and found some rings that will work for now but I do want the right parts.
I'm back in kidney failure ( stage 4 ) and listed for my second transplant. No dialysis yet and I'm hanging in and feeling pretty good. Much easier this time than last time. Looking forward to shooting again and learning what's new in muzzleloading. Can't think of a better place than here to do that.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

DANG Scott! It's good to see you back. :partyman: That reminds me, I haven't listened to your music in quite a while. I need me a little Waterside . Great tune. :applause:

Semisane said:
DANG Scott! It's good to see you back. :partyman: That reminds me, I haven't listened to your music in quite a while. I need me a little Waterside . Great tune. :applause:

And good to see you Semisane. I hope you are well.

Called Durasight. Very friendly, competent customer service. Parts are on the way to me. Can't ask for much more than that!

Well, I received the screw pack for the rings and they aren't the right ones. So far they are not doing well.
I'll call them back tomorrow. Mor disappointed.

Called BPI and told them I got the wrong screws. No apology, no explanation, nothing.
After a long pause and my saying "That's it" several times I was offered "POSSIBLE" overnight shipping. I should have been apologized to and maybe offered a bumper sticker or patch or a cap or something.
Very disappointed in Durasight and BPI for the indifferent customer service.
That's a 2 time fail, let's see if they make it 3.

Now I'm going from disappointed to down right mad.
Mail ran, still no screws. Called Durasight and talked to Jason.
It's like pulling teethe to get info out of them. I told the damn story again and he said let me check. He said screws were mailed yesterday, long pause again. Can you tell me how it was mailed? UPS. USPS. FEDEX. ??????? Overnight? Not overnight?
I just told you the story why do I have to press you for the info about my screws. FINALLY he apologized. I said that's the first time I've heard that in 3 phone calls. I find this to be poor customer service.
And STILL no response to anything I sent from their contact form on their site. None!

Well. The UPS truck arrived with THE WRONG SCREWS. they sent the same wrong screws as last time. I did however receive a beautiful one piece dead-on scope mount for a rifle I don't own.
This has gone into the ridiculous.

saxman1 said:
It's like pulling teethe to get info out of them. I told the damn story again and he said let me check. He said screws were mailed yesterday, long pause again. Can you tell me how it was mailed? UPS. USPS. FEDEX. ??????? Overnight? Not overnight?
I just told you the story why do I have to press you for the info about my screws. FINALLY he apologized. I said that's the first time I've heard that in 3 phone calls. I find this to be poor customer service.
And STILL no response to anything I sent from their contact form on their site. None!

well I have to say I have had the same bad customer service with BPI/cva. by the way they will never contact you via email so forget about it.
you problry should just ask them for your money back. to me they have the worst service out there
good luck

anaconda44 said:
saxman1 said:

well I have to say I have had the same bad customer service with BPI/cva. by the way they will never contact you via email so forget about it.
you problry should just ask them for your money back. to me they have the worst service out there
good luck

This has been going on 8 days now.

I'm talking to myself here but here goes.
Dura sight sent the right parts today but to the wrong address.

saxman1 said:
I'm talking to myself here but here goes.
Dura sight sent the right parts today but to the wrong address.

Nope not talking to yourself, I'm just waiting for the good news all is well post lol.

Back