shot show

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is there they are resting sore feet at this time. Last time I went it took 3 days just to cover it, and a week to get feeling back in my feet.. :lol:

I think it would be great to be there. The closest type I may of been at was the 'NRA Convention' or whatever it's called that roves around the country every Spring.

I went when it was in Milwaukee, great time. It was much better than any gunshow. I would think the shot show would be similar, though I've never been.

I am not from the crowd that's willing to buy new model rifles. For me to feel safe and comfortable with my next rifle purchase, it needs to be on the market a minimum of two years.

Same with my new vehicle purchases. Same with that new fangled engine inside my new vehicle purchase.

I wonder how many people wish they would have bought a "first year" production MK-85 rifle though. :yeah:

There are very few recalls per model purchases in the gun industry. In our litigious society, they can't afford to have mishaps. Neither can I.

WHITEBULL1 said:
There are very few recalls per model purchases in the gun industry. In our litigious society, they can't afford to have mishaps. Neither can I.

I just never want to be the reason for the recall. I like all my body parts intact and non-red.

I haven't been to the shot show in 10+ years.. Loved it when it coincided with the Antique Arms show.. Everyone should try to go at least once.
The NRA show this year is in Nashville, TN in April.

theres little tidbits here and there, but everything is very forum/merchandise specific. the small caliber forums are chattering about the different .17 options. Cameraland has a review of the different new optics. Its all little tidbits here and there from different sites

Latest posts

Back