Black ice

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that sure is a pretty rifle. :shock: 8) Love that Matte Black look.

Did they do the bolt too?

The gun and bolt are stainless, they coated everything but the Lyman site.

The gun and bolt are stainless, they coated everything but the Lyman site.

I like the blackice looks, thanks for sharing..
I also like your Lyman sight. Is that gun drilled tapped, along with the stock cut out for such a sight from the factory?

Question, Do they do it to SS and does it hold as well on SS?

Steve,

That rifles looks great. Enjoy!

52Bore,

All the Whites were set up for the Lyman sight from the factory.

Lee,

Yes on the SS.

Busta hit the nail on the head, as for the durability I have not shot it yet , today's high is only 9 with wind chills at -20 or so.

I might send my tc x7 to get iced, it's that impressive..
Steve

I got my 45 McRem SML back from Black Ice and put it in the HS stock yesterday. I am very happy with the way it turned out.

Scott

he must be pretty lucky in his business to ship before payment. Ive been screwed so many times in my small construction company, theres not a chance I could risk it like that. and its usually the guy that can afford it that screws you. The blue collar guy who saved for years to have me come do the work, usually has the check ready and a handshake before I even get the last of the tools cleaned up on the final day. The guy with the sprawling estate with 2 hummers, 3 Lexus and a viper in the drive, who spent the whole job like a parrot on my shoulder, suddenly disappears, and wont answer the phone anymore

It's still holding up great on my white thunderbolt. Now I might get the x7 done..no chips fades or anything.

Squeeze said:
he must be pretty lucky in his business to ship before payment. Ive been screwed so many times in my small construction company, theres not a chance I could risk it like that. and its usually the guy that can afford it that screws you. The blue collar guy who saved for years to have me come do the work, usually has the check ready and a handshake before I even get the last of the tools cleaned up on the final day. The guy with the sprawling estate with 2 hummers, 3 Lexus and a viper in the drive, who spent the whole job like a parrot on my shoulder, suddenly disappears, and wont answer the phone anymore

That is oh so true. Same experiences with me and my landscape company I used to own.

Latest posts

Back