Scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

long shot

Reaction score
Getting ready for Friendship Match and just installed a Vortex Viper HS long Range, with XLR ret. Has anyone out there used one of these?

A friend has the 6-24X50. It is awesome. But I had to mention to him that for $899, where's the removable flip caps? What do you mean they don't come included?.. :(

I also had to mention that this poor soul (me) has $750 invested in three rifle scopes. But mine are all junk, compared to that Vortex. You made a great choice and sure wish I could afford it. :applause:

TripleSe7en said:
A friend has the 6-24X50. It is awesome. But I had to mention to him that for $899, where's the removable flip caps? What do you mean they don't come included?.. :(

I also had to mention that this poor soul (me) has $750 invested in three rifle scopes. But mine are all junk, compared to that Vortex. You made a great choice and sure wish I could afford it. :applause:
Well , I'm kind of like you, but got lucky. It was on sale at Midway for half price.

Latest posts

Back