Austin Halleck 320 manual

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calamityjayne said:
Hey-Great-I have the Austin & Halleck 320LR as well. Any chance I could also get that owner's manual? Sure appreciate it! Thank you!

Email sent

I just purchased an Austin & Halleck 320, is the manual still available from someone on this site.

Thanks,

In need of a Austin & Halleck 320 Manual and knowledge of using new Remington No. 11 caps (40 per cent better fire) with "White Hot" pellets in my 320 A&h. Thanks for your assistance....

Allgrainbeer said:
Mpitzer23 said:
halloflin said:
Manual sent...Welcome to the forum!
Can you send me one as well please?!

Ditto. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have one as well? How do you like yours? I wish I had the wood stock as well to go with it. Need to get a scope too. Mine came with a Simmons rimdot on it

Received the manual. Thank you. I have the plastic stock. I have not fired or yet. Bought it about 5 years ago and a safe queen ever since. Been busy playing with a CVA kodiak magnum. :).

That said, I think the time is coming to break her out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Hal,

My neighbor gave me an Austin and Halleck muzzle loader that was given to him as a present years back. And I am also in need of a Austin & Halleck manual. Would you be so kind to send me one too? Thank you so much. :D

bmontag said:
Hi Hal,

My neighbor gave me an Austin and Halleck muzzle loader that was given to him as a present years back. And I am also in need of a Austin & Halleck manual. Would you be so kind to send me one too? Thank you so much. :D

Manual sent

Hi ... I'm hoping you can be a life saver lol...I bought a Austin Halleck 320 brand new in 2003. I shot competitively with it and hunted with it for many years. Had some health problems and it's been stored for about 3 years. I took it out today, and found that the bolt has "frozen up" so to speak. I tore my house apart looking for the manual. I can picture it but can't put my hands on it. I see in your forum that someone not only has a copy of the manual but is gracious enough to send a copy. If you could do that, I would really appreciate it. email is [email protected]
Thanks

I also recently bought a gently used A&H 320 and it groups tight but I was wanting to give it a deep cleaning. Any way I could get a copy of the manual? Also, are there any parts still around for these muzzleloader?

I picked up an Austin & Halleck 320 from a pawn shop. Can anyone send me a copy of the owner's manual? Thanks!

Can I get a copy of the manual as well please and thank you in advance?

Back