Blackhorn 209 Tube Hang-up Inside Due To Static

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forrest-hunter

Reaction score
Blackhorn 209 is hanging up inside the 209 tubes due to static - anyone have a solution -

Ive noticed that when tubes are new but after they are used couple times that stops

BuckDoeHunter said:
Have any cling free dryer sheets? Rub them on inside and outside.

Bingo. I keep a pack of dryer sheets in my shop for this reason. I store one in my reloading hoppers also. easy cheap fix.

:think: :think: Hey, I think I will carry a pocket full of thenthersheets with me, when I see a pretty lady walking down the street and her pantyhose are causing static cling I can go up and rub her butt cheeks to get rid of her cling. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the dryer sheets work great..when I got my RCBS chargemater 1500 I wiped the powder container with one to stop the cling ..on my powder charge tubes I have 50 of them..I started using the dryer shets and said..its a long process to do this many....I took a new .45 bore mop and sprayed a light mist of cling free on it...attached the mop to a part of cleaning rod and just inserted in the tube and removed....end of stactic cling...those dryer sheets are a must have during pollen season...at the range my shooting glasses collect pollen when on the bench when not shooting...a lite wipe with a sheet prevents it...

i was looking for a skeeter repellant for my dogs that was not DEET releated...and a vet said wiping a dog with a lavender dryer sheet worked good to repel them short time use...

sqezer said:
:think: :think: Hey, I think I will carry a pocket full of thenthersheets with me, when I see a pretty lady walking down the street and her pantyhose are causing static cling I can go up and rub her butt cheeks to get rid of her cling. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

Back