Durasight Steel mount system

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
Spent a rainy weekend digging through my "stuff" trying to put things in order. Anyway, ran across two sets of quick detachable mounts for Knight in-lines. Brand is Durasight. Material is all steel including bases and they look a lot like Warne-with the same side levers, but base design is different, and there are no internal springs. The only thing current I can find by this company is aluminum. Lord know where or when i got these, probably an estate or bankruptcy sale. Wondering if anyone has tried these?

I bought several sets of those on closeout for under $10 a set. They have held up to some pretty harsh recoil on my 54-120 brush gun. The only thing i dont like is the base and rings are proprietary. They must be used together.

Thanks for the info. Package says up to 40mm objective, so I'll have to see if a 6x42mm will work.

The one piece base pic for the Knight all steel is wrong. Mine were 2 piece bases. They show as OUT OF STOCK now though.

Glad i got mine while they were heavily discounted.

I did a web search and no joy. The only thing they sell now is aluminum, permanent style mounts. I still prefer the old style forged Warne Premium uick detach, but bring your wallet.

Latest posts

Back