Big Dipper Camo Job

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
Sqezer sent a stock out here for a camo job. He is building a rifle for a friend of his that helps him a ton with all the youth shoots that put on in Portage, Wisconsin.

So Monday I ran the stock down to Iva at the Big Dipper figuring I would get it back next week. She said she has already been talking to Leroy on the phone and would have it done by the end of next week.

She called this morning and told me it was down - it was to hot to work outside and she really wanted to get this one done - its done

So here it is...

Sharpshooter - this could look good and be a stand out on your Custom Build!!!

GM54-120

OMG - Scott where did you find that - I would expect that from Semisane - but you are a normal guy!

GM54-120 said:
[youtube]ZfbBqBOSXlU[/youtube]

OMG!!! How did you ever find this one!!! Now I would expect a reply from Semisane like this - but gosh Scott you are a normal guy and a computer geek!!!! :D :D :D

Every time i hear pink and stocks mentioned in the same post, i think of the Aerosmith song :p

I don't have an immediate need, but can imagine a lot of ML out there that might need a face-lift (or renew as the old has worn off).
Do you mind sharing the cost?

52Bore said:
I don't have an immediate need, but can imagine a lot of ML out there that might need a face-lift (or renew as the old has worn off).
Do you mind sharing the cost?

$125 with your choice of types of protective finish - either clear gloss or satin finish. I really prefer the satin as it really helps with grip when the weather is crappy.

I have several stocks that have been completed with the protective finish that are several years old with multiple hunting seasons on them and the stock is still much like new. Especially under the receiver where I carry it in my hand while hunting.

This is a couple of other patterns she has done for me...

Thanks sabotloader for the help with this stock, I'll just give a little back round in the stock build, I had both of Bobbie's kids in our Hunter Ed Program, I did a CVA .45 Mag Hunter for here daughter and just finished a CVA .45 Mag Hunter for her son. Bobbie has had to step into the roll of both mother & father because her husband work on gas lines all over the country. She HUNTS & FISHES also, so for here Deer Hunting Season she will be getting a Knight Disc .50 SS with the Muddy Girl Stock. I got to go for now, work in 70 min. THANKS MIKE.

sqezer said:
Thanks sabotloader for the help with this stock, I'll just give a little back round in the stock build, I had both of Bobbie's kids in our Hunter Ed Program, I did a CVA .45 Mag Hunter for here daughter and just finished a CVA .45 Mag Hunter for her son. Bobbie has had to step into the roll of both mother & father because her husband work on gas lines all over the country. She HUNTS & FISHES also, so for here Deer Hunting Season she will be getting a Knight Disc .50 SS with the Muddy Girl Stock. I got to go for now, work in 70 min. THANKS MIKE.
Oh come on , just admit it is yours . :) it is ok

Notorious-Bad-Guys-Become-Colorful-Gay-Icons-By-Scott-Scheidly-5.jpg

Sqezer you are a good guy for sure. Like the stock! Wish my daughters hunted because I would have that same pattern.

Scott

:think: I think GM has sniffed to much powder or has to much free time. I really like the looks of it, set a SS barrel in it and it'll really pop.

Latest posts

Back