weaver comes off Nikon back on

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took the weaver scope off since I didn't really like it and put a Nikon Omega BDC back on . The old girl was feeling down about not getting new glasses and looking the same so I decided to let her put on a new dress and see if she felt better .
Here she is with the Omega scope and a new dress. She is kind of pretty

so then I took 4 shots getting her sighted back in.
then a new target and a try for groups

this was the first 2

I figured I would screw up the group, I'm good at that but this was 3

but it looked so much like the 2 that I wanted to be sure . that's when I did screw up. Here are 4 and 5 way off alone .

Not sure what happened. It was windy and barrel was hot but it was that way throughout the rest of the shoot.

I decided to try to shoot 10 and see if it looked more like a group and those 2 didn't look so lonely
this was after 8 shots

this was after 10 shots . Those two were still lonely but I felt real good about the 8 shot group. So good that I was worried it wasn't shooting through the same holes like it appeared to be doing so I took one shot at the yellow Lehigh logo just to make sure .

I was satisfied . Of course before anybody gets to excited , this was not long range . This was only 75 yard off the truck because the wind was about 20 mph and I didn't want to be affected to much by the wind. I just wanted to get the old girl sighted back in somewhat.
Gun: Knight 1:20 disc
FPJ ( my Lehigh NFPJ bolt adapters wouldn't work )
Federal primers
90 gr Blackhorn
200 gr SST's tan sabot

Re: wweaver comes off Nikon back on

Now she's looking good! Shooting sweet too :D Is that one for sale? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How was the blowback with the FPJ?

Nice! :applause:

Are you getting much blowback using the FPJ in this rifle?

I think you and that rifles Shoot real good! Nice Shooting. :yeah:

FPJ ( my Lehigh NFPJ bolt adapters wouldn't work )

Need an Extreme bolt? Gots ta have one for dem Lehigh adapters.

Have you tried a Mountaineer bolt with a Lehigh plug?

Latest posts

Back