Knight Ultimate Range Rod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't doubt it, let me guess "Over length box"?

Didn't Knight get like $50 or $60 for those? I thought about getting one but I don't know if I really need one, even though the ones that have them say great things about them.

Wow. Guess they only had 2 and Squeeze got them! :shock:

Yeah, I just tried to get one but they're gone. Must have been left over stock, Knight doesn't mention them on their site.

I was one of the guys looking for one. Tried at 6:30 when I saw this and they were out of stock... :wall:

Apparently there was only one. I got an E-mail today saying inventory at time of order was incorrect and had to call to give my answer if I still wanted one. Half the reason I wanted two was just to justify shipping Like $11.00 cheapest slow boat option. That is just a scam.

Well, that was a bust, they still charged me for 2, and sent me a standard knight .50 cal ramrod. I returned it, I already have 1-2 extra from previous project guns. Still waiting for reimburse. Guess they never did have any ultimate rods in stock..

Man that stinks. I wish I had not posted it now. I never had a problem with Natchez before. :roll:

Back