tc omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That depends on how bad you want it.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1073353718/thompson-center-omega-muzzleloading-rifle

That might give you pause for thought. This is a stainless model and I guarantee its new, never fired. Also there is no need for seller remorse for an extra $40 bucks. What I am saying is if you want a Omega which is a great rifle, I would personally spend the extra money. Also double check and see if its a Z5 model VS a standard Omega. While again the z5 is fine they did have some less desirable features to the standard stainless steel model. This is just my opinion and I am sure someone will tell you I am full of you know what.

Its not a bad price considering its new, assuming you really want that rifle. What I have found, if you are patient you will usually find what you are looking for at a very good price (typically used, but like new). There have been a number of excellent shape Omega's come for sale here for a good bit less than that over the past year or so.

I believe midwayusa is out of omega muzzleloaders.

I just bought an Omega the other day...A guy I know lost his job and was selling stuff off for some money...it is the one with the gray laminate stock SS barrel and had an omega scope on it also with a klaw sling...I know he only put maybe 20 rounds thru it since new...he hardly used it...gun was like new..i asked what he wanted for it and he said 250.00 ..I went in the house and got some cash out of my mad money fund and gave it to him...Well I told him if he gets on his feet and wants to buy it back i am good with that..he said I never used it so i would prob not want to buy it back...I said the option is there...this rifle is like new...

Ditto the above. I have bought 3 recently, rangin from $100-$125 each. One was SS with thumb hole stock. Net, keep your eyes open...

I don't own any mz's with wood stock. I love the looks of the grey laminate. Sounds like you got a great deal. I had a similar situation. A friend who was having some money problems needed cash so I bought his triumph bc from him and told him I would sell it back to him in the future if he wanted for the same price. That's how I ended up with two of them. I already had one of my own.

there's been a used one list here in the classifieds I just looked and its still posted for sale......

Back