White Super 91 .451

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoytFlinger

Reaction score

Thanks Chet! Super 91 .451! Now just got to get scope and rings. Got some 460 NE conicals in the mail yesterday.

It is black ice, but can't tell if over ss or blue. I hope stainless because I like the look of bead blasted stainless.

HoytFlinger said:

Thanks Chet! Super 91 .451! Now just got to get scope and rings. Got some 460 NE conicals in the mail yesterday.
I guess i should have ask you before i mailed the gun, but i have a scope i will throw in if you want it . Its in good condition . Its a hilux toby bridges muzzy scope . I will never use it so you can have it if you want it .

1874sharpsshooter said:
HoytFlinger said:

I guess i should have ask you before i mailed the gun, but i have a scope i will throw in if you want it . Its in good condition . Its a hilux toby bridges muzzy scope . I will never use it so you can have it if you want it .

Wow...Thanks Chet! I'll gladly take it. Very much appreciated. I left you good feedback.

8) Gotta love those Whites!! I have the same stock I got from Bob Bowers for a backup to my laminate stock in the .451 S91. Give the Bullshops and Ed's lead a try too!!

toytruck said:
8) Gotta love those Whites!! I have the same stock I got from Bob Bowers for a backup to my laminate stock in the .451 S91. Give the Bullshops and Ed's lead a try too!!

I'm going to be rolling my own after these NE. The mold Accurate is drawing up for me is the same design as Ed', but is longer and heavier. I'm trying to find a laminate stock.

Going to try some long and heavy bullets once my mold gets here. Should be hammers I hope. They will be 1.3" long and weigh around 510 grs pure lead. Accurate mold number is 45-510M. Tom got it in the catalog for me today.

Here's the picture of HoytFlinger's Missle. I thought my 465gr's bullets were big. This thing looks like it will plow through two Elephants! :lol: Can't wait to see how they shoot. Wonder what would be a good load for this bullet?

Thanks Ed. I'm going to shoot from 65 to probably 80 grs and see how they do there. With 5 lube grooves I should have plenty of lube to go a little higher if need be.

Tom sent me the tracking number last night. That's only 5 days from the day I ordered the mold.

Hoyt, that's great and can't wait to see what they look like! When I ordered my mold, it took less than 3 weeks and that was between modifying the mold a couple of times to the time I had it in my hands.

I just noticed that the ramrod is rounded over on the other end. Looks like it would be great for conicals; not much chance of mucking the meplat up. Did they come from White with this style of ramrod?

HoytFlinger said:
I just noticed that the ramrod is rounded over on the other end. Looks like it would be great for conicals; not much chance of mucking the meplat up. Did they come from White with this style of ramrod?
I cant remember for sure but i think the one you got is the one i put a fiberglass ramrod on . Is the ramtod slightly grey in color ?? If so , it didnt come with that gun .

Back