Optima pistol custom grips??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone make any grips for the Optima pistol yet, I think the factory grips suck and would like to find a soft rubber type grip..

Doubt that there is anything else out there yet, but I would bet it will be marketed for the Scout Pistols when there is.

http://www.cva.com/CVA-store.php?shop=C ... %20Pistols

I don't mind mine on my V1 at all, and they seem to work just fine.

170.jpg

185.jpg

my pistol is accurate as all get out, the grip just plain sucks it digs into my hand even after sanding down sharp ridges etc..
didn't figure there were any out there but thought I would ask.

Whats the difference between the Scout pistol and the V2, only thing I see is a longer barrel?
Nevermind just noticed they are centerfire, but still look the same..

dbowling said:
my pistol is accurate as all get out, the grip just plain sucks it digs into my hand even after sanding down sharp ridges etc..
didn't figure there were any out there but thought I would ask.

Whats the difference between the Scout pistol and the V2, only thing I see is a longer barrel?
Nevermind just noticed they are centerfire, but still look the same..

Just wanted to mention the Scouts, since that will be a much bigger market for the grips. Pretty sure the grips are the same dimensions on the Optoma V2 and Scouts, so it should be plug and play if someone ever does it.

Back