Knight Rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
dotman on another forum just posted this thought I should share

I just copied and pasted the email I received.

20% OFF ALL RIFLES!

ENTER CODE: BFCM20
TO RECEIVE 20% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING ON
ALL KNIGHT MUZZLELOADERS!
(online orders only, does not apply to scopes or scoped gun options)
Also receive a FREE Cleaning Kit with your purchase!
Sale Ends Monday, November 30th at MIDNIGHT!

How it works:
Shop our site and find the right rifle for you. Select your Caliber and Ignition (none for Scope) and add to cart. During the checkout process, enter code BFCM20 and click the
Apply Coupon button to receive 20% OFF your new Knight Rifle!

SHOP KNIGHTRIFLES.COM NOW

Copyright © 2015 Knight Rifles, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website to receive email regarding promotions, specials, and product news related to Knight Rifles.

www.knightrifles.com

Our mailing address is:
Knight Rifles
213 Dennis St
Athens, TN 37303

I just got that email myself....good time for any one wanting an UL or any other model....

Al

I got that mail also. This has been a tough year financially. Ive taken some pretty good hits from unforseen events. No play money left for me this year. Just have to trudge along and hope for better to come. :)

I got that email too. I too am out of play money. This always seems to happen to me, a great deal shows up when I don't have the dough. :(

Now if they had a UL in .45 cal 1:20, I might go in hock for one of those. :wink:

Meeeeeeennnn wares the money when I need it. just got four the last two months will cant get them all. and I got the massage to. :wall: :nono: :huh?: :think:

I was just looking at the site and I know a lot of people are not real interested in the 52 cal - but for the price you might consider it.

The new 52 DISC Extreme with a 1-26 twist barrel SS and camo stock is on sell for $389 + 20% off and free shipping - that works out to be somewhere around $275 to your door since you are not paying the $30/$40 for shipping! This is really Fuzzy Math as pointed out by BuckDoeHunter

Again I know the 52 is an oddball caliber - but you can shoot any 458 RIFLE bullet in it - it makes an awful nice Big Game rifle. Kinda feel a bit sorry for deer that you might shoot with it..

With the 1-26 twist it will easily handle big long bullets.

BuckDoeHunter said:
I looked at the website but cant get anywhere near $275

$339 was the cheapest it showed at checkout

Ya after I wrote the post - I thought I did not really make the point correct in that (fuzzy math) - what I was trying to relay is the with the 20% + the cost of shipping that you normally will pay, guessing $30-$40 it really is like you are saving the shipping + the 20% so somehow in my mind it is sort like costing that much less.

I had it down to $311.20 but did not include tax in that if there is any.

sabotloader said:
BuckDoeHunter said:
I looked at the website but cant get anywhere near $275

$339 was the cheapest it showed at checkout

Ya after I wrote the post - I thought I did not really make the point correct in that (fuzzy math) - what I was trying to relay is the with the 20% + the cost of shipping that you normally will pay, guessing $30-$40 it really is like you are saving the shipping + the 20% so somehow in my mind it is sort like costing that much less.

I had it down to $311.20 but did not include tax in that if there is any.

If I am not mistaken they only charge sales tax to Tennessee residents.

I also payed a sales tax on my last weapon purchase. Thought that was kind of strange. Don't remember how much. Muzzle-loader.com never charges sales tax.

rangerod said:
I also payed a sales tax on my last weapon purchase. Thought that was kind of strange. Don't remember how much. Muzzle-loader.com never charges sales tax.
Knight might be headquartered in Tennessee since PI took over but last time I talked to Sam he was still at the old place in Centerville Iowa. That is probably why they have to charge tax in both states.

Nope, If they own property that they conduct any part of their business on they have to charge state tax if their is one. Centerville used to be the headquarters and manufacturing site for Knight. Maybe they still do some of the manufacturing or gunsmithing there, don't know. If Sam is still there and with them he was one of the gunsmiths.

Same with Places like Cabela's, They are Headquartered in Nebraska and I still have to pay NY tax since they have a store on the state. :roll:

you save about 177.40 on a Ultra-Lite $779.94 good deal if I had the money... WORM

Freedom series (black stock) disc .52 is normally $320, with the sale it would get the price down around $260 as previously mentioned.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the freedom series disc extreme and the other disc extreme besides the stock color, thanks

Hac said:
Can anyone tell me the difference between the freedom series disc extreme and the other disc extreme besides the stock color, thanks
Pretty sure it's just the stock. I ordered one a while back for a project but it went straight to the gunsmith so I never got to lay hands on it.

Latest posts

Back