What would you buy if money was not the issue.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What production muzzleloader would you buy if it money wasn't the problem.

• 1-CVA

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 2- Knight

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • 3-T/C Arms

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Squeeze said:
Through all the gripes, Knight remains my favorite rifle.

There's no doubt they have customer service issues. But other then that, I haven't heard a lot of complaining. I'm waiting to see what they do with the triggers they owe people.

The question asked is one thing, then there's a minimum choice.

However if it were only the question, I'd most likely purchase a Remington Ultimate and quality scope. I'd like to test one of those rifles ;)

I voted Knight, I know they are having issues but I would have an UL. T/C and CVA neither are offering anything I'm interested in at this time. I also feel that under Smith and Wesson that the customer service is worst than Knights currently.

Did Cooper ever confirm that their rifle would handle the same loads as the Ultimate Firearms rifles? If they did, I would pick Cooper. The rifles are beautiful. I would like to try the super high powder loads to get the easy cleanup UF shows in their videos.

Dutch said:
Did Cooper ever confirm that their rifle would handle the same loads as the Ultimate Firearms rifles? If they did, I would pick Cooper. The rifles are beautiful. I would like to try the super high powder loads to get the easy cleanup UF shows in their videos.
Nope.

Back