What would you buy if money was not the issue.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What production muzzleloader would you buy if it money wasn't the problem.

• 1-CVA

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 2- Knight

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • 3-T/C Arms

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I'm just curious if as many cheap muzzleloaders would still sell. I know times can be tough with kids and ever day expenses is why I'm asking the question. I know my first ML was a traditions cause it was cheap.

Please vote inline muzzleloaders only. And I also added a second choice what you would buy a friend. A good friend that is. If what you would buy is not listed just don't vote. Thanks

These polls are tricky. I should of put the manufactures down twice but didn't. So please just vote once to keep accurate.

Like Hal's poll this will only run 7 days.

I'd buy a Knight Ultralite to see if you guys were right about it.

WV Hunter said:
I would buy a Knight Ultra-Lite, and a TC Omega X7.

My answer also!
If they ever offered an ultra-lite in a 45 id be on the list for sure

I voted T/C in the poll because I was limited in my choices and that's what I own. If I could find one at a good deal, I'd prefer an Austin Halleck or a White Super 91.

Knight UL for me but if money was no an option it would be NULA, then Cooper maybe.

I bought the Ultralite and can say everyone was right. It is as good as they say. I still admire the Cooper.

dbowling said:
If money was no object it wouldn't be any of the above it would be a totally custom gun.. but I voted Knight/TC for the pole.
I think a custom poll wouldn't be bad either. I bought my second custom ML recently

I voted CVA as I have two now...and been down the T/C road with the QLA no thanks!! and after reading multiple rants on today's Knight quality control, again no thanks!! Never did like the Knight rear plunger!

I picked Knight but by the time i was done it would be customized with a Brux or Douglas 45cal barrel and a tungsten bushing plug.

GM54-120 said:
I picked Knight but by the time i was done it would be customized with a Brux or Douglas 45cal barrel and a tungsten bushing plug.

Haha, I'll let you know how that works out :wink:

Latest posts

Back