White Rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post again, two M97 series .451 and .504. Not enough time to play on the range anymore. Also have a bunch of bullets for each.

I will post them tomorrow. You can PM me if interested. These fine rifles deserve to be used. The .451 came directly from Doc

So, just so I understand the forum rules correctly, If you cannot post in the Classified Section it is now ok to advertise your rifles in the Inline forum and sell them by private messaging??????

flounder said:
So, just so I understand the forum rules correctly, If you cannot post in the Classified Section it is now ok to advertise your rifles in the Inline forum and sell them by private messaging??????

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm getting ready to post. One fella asked and I obliged. Not trying piss everyone off.

Muley Hunter said:
flounder said:

I was thinking the same thing.

I took it another way... He was obviously trying to get his post count up so he could post it in the classified. I have never seen a price advertised in the thread but maybe I missed it.

Back