Midway blems

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought the blems at Midway before both in .224 Varmits and .452...when i recieved them I randomly picked some out to check size and weight..there was a spread in specs on both...I think most are from when they set up the press and run them to get the press adjusted...

They shot OK but not very consistent ..good plinking bullets...all in all they make a good range bullet for a day at the range...

I also bought some over runs and blems from Nosler...which were much better as far as specs..maybe tarnished a bit..last order you could not tell they were blems...and they shot great...

Blems worth mentioning for MLs

.458 250gr Monoflex....heckuva price on these
.452 250gr SST
50cal 325gr HP...not sure of brand but im not aware of a 325gr 50cal XTP...possibly the Speer UC bullet
300gr SST or FTX....the description is confusing. Its says 50cal but also says for use in a 50cal sabot.

GM54-120 said:
Blems worth mentioning for MLs

50cal 325gr HP...not sure of brand but im not aware of a 325gr 50cal XTP...possibly the Speer UC bullet

I have yet to see one that weight either, but it is odd that the Blem is more than the original Unicore was. :huh?:

Back