Fun but wet.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Fun match, even though it rained. Sometimes extremely hard. However everyone was able to complete all the relays.
Very happy with my shooting, especially since any long range practice was out of the question with winter.
Maximum points would be 170-15x and I shot 2nd in the Expert Class with a 164-3x. I need to "shoot smaller" and take that X out more often.
FUN, FUN, FUN! Doesn't matter who you are, or what you shoot. There's always something learned, no matter how big or small. Bestill shot very well as usual. EDITED AFTER FINAL SCORE SHEET WAS MADE AVAILABLE. ACTUAL SCORE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 164, NOT 166.

Congratulations great shoot. Thankful for covered range.
Did you take pictures of results boards?

bestill said:
Congratulations great shoot. Thankful for covered range.
Did you take pictures of results boards?

You hammered them again. Outstanding shooting!
I took one of each sheet using that tablet thing I have. I have to figure out how to get them on this computer. I think I have to email them to myself or, find a teenager for help. I'm running out of steam, even after a 1.5hr nap, so I'll try tomorrow.
I had to leave the motel at 3:00am because of others partying and no sleep. Some knuckle head put me in an area where both Friday and Saturday nights were wedding receptions. New record.......... 8.25 hours and I was home :wink:

UPDATE EDIT.......... I thought I had the final results sheets and in fact, I do not. Sorry. After they're typed up, they'll be posted on FB.

Wow!!! Those Knights really beat up on that Ultimate BP ML. I must say im a little surprised but i guess i shouldn't be.

ENCORE50A said:
Grouse said:
Wow!!! Those Knights really beat up on that Ultimate BP ML. I must say im a little surprised but i guess i shouldn't be.

What's your point?

Which score on that sheet was yours?

My point is why spend all that money for an Ultimate when you can buy a Knight for a lot less.

My score is in the freezer would you like to compare?

Grouse said:
ENCORE50A said:
Grouse said:

What's your point?

Which score on that sheet was yours?

My point is why spend all that money for an Ultimate when you can buy a Knight for a lot less.

My score is in the freezer would you like to compare?

Well of 14 Knights shooting, only 3 of them shot better than the Ultimate. You did notice that didn't you? Looks like a Remington out shot them all and a Remington is a lot cheaper than a Knight.

Encore50,
Again false information!! That Remington is a lot more then a Knight!! :wink: Do your homework it helps in supplying accurate information.

Correction needed under "Bullet" for Mark Miller and Kenny Yoder - they did NOT use a sabot.

Back