NRA Show

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
A friend went to the show and said traffic was terrible, but enjoyed the show/displays once he was inside. He saw most of the makers and component suppliers - he said Lehigh was not there. He was surprised to see an Inline on the NMLRA gun rack-me too!
This was the only thing he saw that was new.

For those like me, who are wondering about the increase in prices for Knights.
I can imagine a few reasons, but this must be one.

Attachments

• Knight T trigger.PNG
    147.6 KB · Views: 372
My mistake, just talked to a Lehigh employee, they were at the show.

Its been confirmed!!!

Timney is making the new triggers for Knight BUT for the next 2 years you can ONLY buy them from Knight rifles. This info came straight from Timney.

AND i found out who was making Knights triggers and possibly other parts.
http://velocitytriggers.com/About-Velocity-Triggers.php

Velocity Triggers is based in Phoenix, AZ. Tom Vehr, owner and operator, has over 30 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and assembling triggers.

Tom spent 14 years at Timney Triggers running all aspects of production including design, set-up, tooling, testing, and scheduling.

In 1995 Knight Rifles hired Tom to direct their trigger manufacturing. Over the course of 13 years at Knight Rifles, Tom produced close to 500,000 trigger assemblies as well as other parts.

In 2008 Tom started Vehr Manufacturing, parent company to Velocity Triggers. Vehr Manufacturing continues to produce triggers for Knight Rifles along with doing other job shop work.

Vehr Manufacturing
Metro Manufacturing Inc
3131 West Lewis Avenue # 200
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Phone: (602) 269-5747

GM54-120 said:
Its been confirmed!!!

Timney is making the new triggers for Knight BUT for the next 2 years you can ONLY buy them from Knight rifles. This info came straight from Timney.

AND i found out who was making Knights triggers and possibly other parts.
http://velocitytriggers.com/About-Velocity-Triggers.php

Velocity Triggers is based in Phoenix, AZ. Tom Vehr, owner and operator, has over 30 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and assembling triggers.

Tom spent 14 years at Timney Triggers running all aspects of production including design, set-up, tooling, testing, and scheduling.

In 1995 Knight Rifles hired Tom to direct their trigger manufacturing. Over the course of 13 years at Knight Rifles, Tom produced close to 500,000 trigger assemblies as well as other parts.

In 2008 Tom started Vehr Manufacturing, parent company to Velocity Triggers. Vehr Manufacturing continues to produce triggers for Knight Rifles along with doing other job shop work.

Vehr Manufacturing
Metro Manufacturing Inc
3131 West Lewis Avenue # 200
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Phone: (602) 269-5747

I bought one of the Velocity Triggers for my DPMS and I just love it.

Back